Watch this short movie. Write a story to tell what happened. Write in past time.
- You can write your story as a comment.
- Click down near the bottom of our page to start your story.
- You can write your story on paper first, if you don't want to type.
- You can write your story in Word if you know how.
- Vocabulary: chess game, false teeth
Here is the movie:
SPEAKING PRACTICE: For practice,
- Sign up with Voicethread. You need email to record your voice.
- You can get email today if you don't have email now.
- I can help you sign up for gmail with Google.
- Listen to each question about shopping.
- When you are ready to speak, click "Comment."
- Click record, don't type.
- Record your answer. You can listen and save if you like your answer. You can cancel and answer again.
- Listen to other classmates, too. Listen to grammar, pronunciation, and ideas.
- Click here to listen and practice speaking.